PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This read-aloud lesson plan includes detailed lesson plans, rigorous high-level questions, vocabulary with pictures, sentence stems for students to use during turn-and -talks and sticky note templates for you to print and stick in your read aloud so you do not even need to look at your lesson plan page. You will guide students to use evidence from the text to deepen their understanding of the story and respond in meaningful ways.
Focus Skill: character traits
These lesson plans will guide you through a 2-day interactive reading lesson.
This pack includes:
- Detailed Lesson Plans for 2 days
- Higher level questions for turn and talks
- Printable sticky note template to print and put in your read aloud book
- picture vocabulary to print or display on projector
- sentence stems for turn and talks
- Teacher instructions
To teach these lessons you will need:
Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon by Patty Lovell