Do you love to read aloud to your class? It's one of my favorite things to do as a teacher!!
This resource is SUPER special because it includes EVERYTHING you need to have a successful Interactive Read Aloud experience with your class!!
1. An Engaging Text
- An original book, "The Mystery Box"
- Custom illustrations in color and black and white
- Teacher versions with language for a quick, no prep, interactive read-aloud experience
- Student versions with just the text and illustrations for rereading and enjoyment
2. No Planning Required!
- Because all the teacher language is provided inside the read aloud, there is no need to spend time finding places to stop and share thinking, invite students to discuss, or consider what to do after reading. It's all provided for you!
3. Student Response Activities:
- Emoji sticks for increased interaction during a read aloud.
- 8 discussion cards to promote more conversation and connections.
- Rate the book forms.
- 6 writing response pages.
- 3 graphic organizers to extend conversations and learning.
TO SEE MORE INTERACTIVE READ ALOUDS CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:
- Aniya Does it All
- Meet Isaac
- Miguel's Book Dilemma
- Mr. Fletcher Teaches Kids to Write
- Our Community Learns Together
- The Mystery Box
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.