Interactive Read Alouds Notebook - Reading Response, Comprehension Strategies
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These Interactive Notebooks or journals give students the opportunity to interact and think about the stories and informational texts that they are reading. These are great to use for read alouds, small groups and independent reading activities. Over 300 pages of Reading Journal activities that coPrice $18.50Original Price $30.00Save $11.50
Looking for an interactive read alouds notebook to teach reading comprehension strategies? Use ANY BOOK with these reading response activities. Perfect for kindergarten, first or second grade classrooms! The activities in this packet will enable your students to create reading response artifacts that they can refer to over and over.
This resource includes journaling activities for EVERY Reading Literature Standard for Grades K-2.
This interactive read aloud notebook will still be a wonderful addition to your literature study time.
Included in this reading comprehension interactive notebook are reading response activities for:
- Asking and Answering Questions
- Studying Story Elements:
- Main Idea
- Creating Mental Images
- Comparing and Contrasting Characters
- Studying Characters: How they look, How they feel, Actions, Adventures, How they Respond to events
- Retelling Stories
- Sequencing Stories
- Studying Vocabulary
- Reading Strategies for Learning New Words
- Comparing and Contrasting Stories
- Comparing and Contrasting different types of text
and MUCH MORE!
Check out the PREVIEW to see some of the types of activities that are included.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NONFICTION VERSION