Also included in
- This Reading Kit is everything you need to engage your readers with the text! This bundle includes SEVEN resources that can be used individually, small group, or whole group. These hands on manipulatives offer choice and meet the needs of your individual students.These resources can be used with any$35.00$44.00Save $9.00
- This interactive reading resource has to be one of my favorite creations! This is a tool that can be used ALL YEAR LONG! Students will interact with the text by marking their thinking with their manipulatives (triangles from key rings). Students use triangles to "point" to their answers/thinking. Reinforce or introduce reading skills & strategies with this reading comprehension pack.
- Key ring manipulatives color coordinate with the posters so students can reference them during reading. Color coordinated materials and manipulatives make it easy for teachers to assess quickly!
- PERFECT FOR GUIDED READING GROUPS! Can be used small group, whole group, or independently. Students love using the key rings to make their learning more interactive and exciting! **You know it’s a good sign when one of my students asked if he could keep one for his birthday!
- Color photo examples and teacher tips & suggestions.
- 4 options for student key rings (2 color options and 2 black and white options). Each skill can be placed separately on a key ring or all skills placed on a key ring for each student to have their own, removing specific skills when working on them.
- 12 reading comprehension posters (5 options (2 style versions), full color, blackline masters, ½ pages color).
- 8 graphic organizers to match reading comprehension skills for students to record their thinking on paper.
Reading Comprehension Skills & Strategies included in this resource: main idea, details, cause, effect, character traits, evidence, theme, questions, contradictions, problem, solution, and connections.
You may also like these reading resources:
*Thank you for visiting my store! Want to know when I add a new product or freebie? Please click "follow me" at the top of this page and you will receive an alert. Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright© 2014 Joanne Miller
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.