This interactive reading notebook will help students dig deeper into Common Core informational text standards as they practice reading comprehension skills. Students will practice thinking critically about what they read and explain their thinking through written expression.
• neatly attach to journal pages or notebook paper.
• may be used to create a learning portfolio, reducing the worksheet pileup!
• may be used with whole groups, small groups, or individually.
• are Common Core aligned.
• are a novel alternative to worksheets!
• are manipulative and engaging!
• create more space in journals and notebooks!
• can be used over and over with different lessons!
• are designed to help students think critically and explain their thinking through written expression.
• are designed to incorporate more writing into the subject areas.
• are quick and easy to attach!
Attaching a Glueable is as easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Cut on the dotted border around the assignment. Toss the border. This will be the only piece of paper to throw away.
Step 2: Cut on the remaining dotted lines to create the flip pages. For some Glueables, you will need to fold the paper in half, lining up the dotted lines to cut through two layers. This will keep you from having to puncture the page with scissor tips.
Step 3: Attach the Glueable to a journal page or to notebook paper by gluing all parts of the assignment that do not flip.
The Exploring Nonfiction with Glueables Pack includes:
1.5 W’s Non-Fiction
7.Point of View
10.Steps in a Procedure
12.Text Mex (Comparing Texts)
Check out these other Glueables Resources!
Glueables Bundle: Includes all 4 sets at a 25% discount!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~