Also included in
- Looking to enhance your reading block? You will receive 11 helpful reading resources to engage and help your students! There are mini and full-size anchor charts for interactive notebooks or posters for your classroom wall! There are several activities for students to complete during independent re$44.00$54.00Save $10.00
- Looking for student engagement and fresh additions to your reading and writing class? There are 22 helpful resources to enhance your teaching! These hands-on activities and anchor charts will encourage student independence and will definitely assist in teaching various skills and standards! Check ou$75.00$98.50Save $23.50
- This *special bundle* includes: anchor charts, reading response activities, writing prompts, digital reading mini-lessons, graphic organizers, sticky note resources, task cards, and more! You will be able to purchase my selected POPULAR reading workshop and writing workshop supports! Scroll down to$269.00$340.50Save $71.50
- I have pulled my Top 9 best selling resources of 2019 and have created a special bundle for YOU! You can get this Top 9 bundle plus a BONUS FREEBIE! Enjoy these best sellers during your 2020 school year!My Top Nine best selling resources were:1st - Reading Reference Helpers2nd - Upper Elementary Wri$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
These activities are great when using interactive notebooks or for students to practice reading skills or strategies; these Reading Worksop additions can be used outside of the interactive notebook by students gluing these on construction paper! There are 49 flaps included and they are student friendly and hands-on! Low prep! Easy to use! All straight cuts can be cut ahead of time with a paper cutter or can be cut by students. These are super engaging and hands on.
NEWLY ADDED flaps 7/5/19 include:
- Making Predictions
- Drawing Conclusions
- Determining Important Information
Reading skills include:
- Context Clues
- Using a Dictionary
- Prefix & Suffix
- Figurative Language
- Fact & Opinion
- Story Elements
- Cause & Effect
- Main Idea & Supporting Details
- Character Traits
- Character Feelings
- Making Connections
- Compare & Contrast
- Author's Purpose
- Point of View
- Formulating Questions
There are different notebook flap options available for each of the skills. They print great in black/white or on colored paper! Pictures and suggestions for use are included to provide a visual for the interactive flaps!
Blank flaps are also included at the end for teacher/student created inserts!
If there are any reading skill flaps you would like included that are not in this set, please email your suggestions to MissPsStyle@gmail.com and I would be happy to make them and add them to the set!
Interested in more? Check these out:
Want to see my products in action? Be sure to follow me on:
Join my E-MAIL LIST to receive helpful tips, resources, and more!