Looking for a way to enhance your daily reading program while keeping your students fully engaged? Our Reading Response Interactive Notebook is the perfect product for you and your students! Interactive notebooks are a fun way to get your students excited about learning while:
* Keeping them organized
* Allowing them to take ownership of their work
*Creating their own reference or personal "anchors"
*Reaching multiple intelligences in the classroom
*Creating a working portfolio to show parents what is being learned
This product contains the following:
1. Table of contents
2. 1st and 2nd Grade Common Core Standards chart for a quick reference to show what standards align with this product
3. Tips for getting started and how to assemble the notebook
4. Notebook cover in color and black/white
5. "Just a Dot" Glue Practice Sheet
6. Story Elements Chart in color and black/white
7. Photos and directions for assembling ALL templates
8. Plot: 10 templates
9. Character: 10 templates
10. Setting: 5 templates
11. Non-Fiction: 5 templates
12. Vocabulary: 5 templates
13. Daily Reading Log
Please check out our preview for a closer look into this notebook with sample pictures of completed pages.
Download our Interactive Poetry Response FREEBIE
for the perfect addition to this notebook! Enjoy!