Also included in
- Practice common grammar lessons with these interactive notebook pieces, grammar sorts, and digital grammar activities. These cover sentence structure, verb voice, verb mood, verbals, and phrases/ clauses. This bundle is perfect for digital learning with the option for printing.This bundle contains f$10.50$15.00Save $4.50
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentat$179.00$324.93Save $145.93
Practice recognizing sentence structure with this interactive grammar sort. You choose if you would like this as a PDF (for printing) or a digital download. This digital grammar activity is perfect for distance learning.
Students should be able to differentiate between simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex sentences before they can move onto properly punctuating sentence structure.
→ Four interactive notebook pieces: simple, compound, complex, and compound-complex on blocks. These are folding pieces.
→ An interactive notebook piece with flaps.
→ 20 groups of words for students to sort. Each type of sentence has five examples. Students will need to cut and place each piece in the correct category.
→ For classes who do NOT use interactive notebooks, I have included an answer sheet for students to adhere the answers.
→ You will receive a copy of a Google Slides presentation. Students will drag and drop the sentence pieces into the correct categories. Share via email or Google Classroom.
The answer key is included. You can see an example of the digital image in the preview.
• Simple and Compound Sentences Grammar Sort
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.