Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.8 MB | 50 pages
Children with Autism, emotional disability, or other social deficits struggle with impairments in many areas - relationships, communication skills, emotional regulation, and organization to name a few. This pack contains numerous activities to be used individually or combined to make a survival guide binder for a student with social difficulties.
Contains over 26 activities including:
- All About Me Page
- Daily Picture Schedule
- Characteristics of a Good Friend
- Drawing Feelings
- Taking a Break Tips
- Feelings Thermometer
- Home vs. School Rules
- Conversation Tips
- Feeling Words Vocabulary
- "I'm Stressed" Strategy Sheet
- Personal Space Graphic Organizer
and many more!
This binder is designed to be carried or accessible at all times to help provide support to students in a colorful, fun way that is sure to grab their attention! Activities are presented in a visual and graphic way - the way many students learn!
All documents are presented in PDF format.
Download the preview for the full instructions and table of contents.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.