Looking for a Space research report that your youngest students will FLIP for?? This interactive style research report will fit the bill! Students will need to put their reading and research skills to work in order to complete this lapbook style Space research project. Your kids will LOVE the finished project! You will LOVE all the skills that the students practiced in completing it!
This project will require students to read (or listen to) nonfiction text in order to find the answers to formulated questions. The questions have been written purposefully to encourage young students to seek keywords on their text pages. Scanning for keywords is one of the foundations of good researching!
This product has been created to work BEST with the nonfiction text presented in the PebbleGo Space Science module. As written, students will need to fill in the blanks of sentences taken from PebbleGo. They will also use the exact wording that PebbleGo uses on their tabs to best locate the answers to other questions. The planet research page asks questions that can easily be found by searching for keywords in the PebbleGo tabs. If you have access to PebbleGo, this project will be perfect!!
If you do NOT have PebbleGo access, no worries! The project is editable in Microsoft Word. You can make any necessary changes to the text, so that the report can meet your needs too! Just be sure to check out the Preview File; it will tell you EXACTLY what you can edit and what you can't!
This product includes ...
* A space themed cover that your little artists will be super excited to color
* A research box defining the solar system
* A research box devoted to stars and constellations
* A mini book listing the planets in order from the sun
* A mini flapbook defining the sun, moon, asteroid, comet, and planets
* A fourteen question scavenger hunt all about the planets
Check out this product's BEST reviews ...
- "Great way to organize learning and engage students in a new way."
- "This one of my favorite resources to use with my students. Thanks for creating!"
- "My firsties LOVED making this book! They were engaged and excited the entire time!"
If you LOVE PebbleGo as much as I do, be sure to check out my other research projects that work perfectly with it.
---> Turkey Talk
Happy Researching Friends! - Sonya