Practice the Spanish alphabet with these interactive, simple questions and responses using elements of a real conversation (Novice Level on the Foreign Language proficiency scale). Students interact on a variety of questions and personalize the words that they spell. These activities now include dictation activities as well as brief lessons on punctuation for your advanced language learners.
What is included:
• Colorized question and response page (12 interactions)
• Grayscale version
• One page of Spanish abc pronunciation (includes the ch and ll)
• Vowel pronunciation drills
• Dictation in Spanish and activities for student-led activities
• Phonetic Tongue twisters – Trabalenguas fonéticos de México
• Additional activity variations for accelerated and advanced learners
• Brief lesson on punctuation
• Several weeks of daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
• Resources: Websites, Songs, Images and Books
Utilize these ABC activities as teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit by topic for when you need a quick change of pace.
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
Please see my related resources below:
A B C T shirt Poster Project
All About Me Interactive Dialogue