Practice the Spanish alphabet with these interactive, simple questions and responses using elements of a real conversation (Novice Level on the Foreign Language proficiency scale). Students interact on a variety of questions and personalize the words that they spell. These activities now include dictation activities as well as brief lessons on punctuation for your advanced language learners.
What is included:
• Question and response page (12 interactions)
• One page of Spanish abc pronunciation (includes the ch and ll)
• Several pages of vowel pronunciation drills
• Several pages of dictation in Spanish and activities for student-led activities
• Several pages of Phonetic Tongue twisters – Trabalenguas fonéticos de México
• Additional activity variations for accelerated and advanced learners
• Brief lesson on punctuation
• Several weeks of daily lesson suggestions
• Teacher instructions and procedures
• Resources: Websites, Songs, Images and Books
Utilize these ABC activities as teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities. Extra practice in a simple format. Sometimes you just need a quick activity for those substitute days without the extra preparation time. File it away in your teacher toolkit for substitute days or file it by topic when you just need a quick change of pace.
Suggestions for use:
√ Print for use as seat work
√ Distribute for use in the interactive notebook (learning folder).
√ Use for written and verbal practice and/or testing.
√ Display on document camera or smartboard
√ Print and laminate for durability
Thank you so much for returning to my store. With this product as well as all of Maestra Mapache's activities, you are receiving a multi-use product that will give you opportunity to reuse in new ways again and again.
Please see my related resources below:
A B C T shirt Poster Project
All About Me Interactive Dialogue