Interactive TikTok themed digital reading survey Google Slides for Classroom
- Google Apps™
Throw away your boring reading survey! Its time to integrate students' use of social media in the classroom with this TikTok themed interactive Google Slides survey. Middle and High School students will feel validated and excited to participate in this survey with 18 slides with ranking questions, 15 slides with reading history and habits questions, and 2 slides with setting SMART goals.
This survey is meant to be administered digitally through Google Classroom, and is a great rainy day lesson, extension activity, community builder, bell ringer, or data point to build relationships with students.
How to assign to Google Classroom:
- Open Google Classroom.
- Click the Classwork tab at the top.
- Click Create and then Assignment.
- Type the title.
- Click Add and then Google Drive. Select “BookTok Survey” Click Insert.
- Choose make a copy for each student so they can each edit their own.
- Add any additional information (like a due date, number of points, rubric, or selecting particular students).
- Click Assign and then Assign or Schedule.