- $$$$$$$$$ SAVE 20% $$$$$$$$$This product is a bundle of the activities for the following topics:World War II Interactive BundleInteractive Gallery: Inside a Nazi Concentration CampInteractive Gallery: The Experience of Japanese InternmentInteractive Gallery: Totalitarianism and Military Action (1931$99.26$124.08Save $24.82
- $$$$$$$$$ SAVE 30% $$$$$$$$$This product is a bundle of the activities for the following topics:Reconstruction Era (1865-1877) Activities BundleInformational Text: ReconstructionInteractive Gallery: Abraham Lincoln and ReconstructionIda Wells: Excerpt from "Southern Horrors: Lynch Laws in all its Ph$195.33$279.04Save $83.71
The product is a Google form and doc linked to an interactive timeline on the Cuban Missile Crisis.
For the United States, the discovery of Soviet missile installations in Cuba following the failed Bay of Pigs invasion represented an intolerable act of communist aggression. The fact that the missiles were meant to reach U.S. cities was provocative, making nuclear war and the annihilation of both countries a realistic possibility.
Students will complete the 6 reading comprehension questions and one grid on the form. Then students will answer the 3 short answer questions on the doc. Students will predict consequences, identify cause and effect, and draw inferences.
Students will learn about:
- Fidel Castro in Cuba
- Bay of Pigs Invasion
- Discovery of Soviet missile sites
- U.S. fear of nuclear attack
- Blockade of Cuba
- U.S.-Soviet missile agreements
This product is editable and the answer options have been shuffled.
Thank you for looking!