Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1. Fill in the question slides with your own information
2. Set up a trash can underneath your smart board/projector screen and mark three different ranges from it (1 point, 2 point, and 3 point range)
3. Split your students into groups and Run the Slide Show
4. On Slide 3 click on "trash" icons in order to reach your question slides
5. Once your students have responded to the question you have two options:
- Show the answer for everyone to write down, or
- Select the "x" icon for an incorrect response (which will take you back to the scoreboard), or the "check" icon for a correct response
6. If your student answers correctly, the "check" icon will take you to the backboard screen for them to shoot. After they have shot, click the "home" icon and adjust the score accordingly for their group.