PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Valentine's Day is coming up, and this product is meant to reduce planning time for small group or individual activities with children who may have emerging language skills.
This is a literacy/activity pack to go with a “Valentine’s Day” theme. This pack meant for the more linguistically challenged students and is perfect for speech/special education collaboration. This is nice for integrating literacy and language activities. Clip art is from Smarty Symbols, and is copyrighted.
• “Verbs of Valentine’s Day” Interactive Book--pages 3-13
• Icons for the “Verbs of Valentine’s Day” book– page 14
• Extension suggestions for “Verbs of Valentine’s Day” -page 15
• “How Many Hearts” interactive book–pages 16-27
• Numbers for “How Many Hearts” –page 28
•Icon/word bank to use when describing hearts in “How Many Hearts?” -page 29
•“Make a Heart Man” craftivity pages 30-37
•Communication board for “Make a Heart Man” -page 38
•Sequencing worksheet for “Make a Heart Man” -page 39
•Yes/no and wh-questions for “Make a Heart Man” -page 40
•36 location core board to use with any appropriate activities -page 41
I have another Valentine's Day packet in my store with similarly leveled materials.