This interactive vocabulary activity allows toddlers/preschool students to explore speech and cognitive thinking while learning new words! Students will also learn to associate those words with categories & groups in order to expand their oral communication. Most importantly, using interactive vocabulary activities such as this allows teachers to TELL, SHOW, and HELP students expand their understanding and interaction.
What Will Students Learn/Practice?
- Understand new vocabulary words associated with "Things At Home."
- Expand speech and communication
- Match verbal words to pictures/objects (this is an important early cognitive skill)
- Associate words with the category, "Things at Home."
- Attend to an interactive activity
How Can You Use This Interactive Book?
- Speech & Communication Therapy
- Vocabulary Development Instruction
- Small Groups
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Activity Centers
- Speech Circles
- Intervention Groups
- Lesson Reinforcement
- Just For Fun!
What Do You Get?
--> Please download the PREVIEW for pictures and more information.
- Activity Direction Card
- Interactive Vocabulary Mat (color)
- 8 Vocabulary Cards (color)
- 8 Vocabulary Picture Circles (color)
- Interactive Vocabulary Spinner (color)
- Interactive Vocabulary Mat (black & white)
- 8 Vocabulary Cards (black & white)
- 8 Vocabulary Picture Circles (black & white)
- Interactive Vocabulary Spinner (black & white)