These interactive vocabulary cards allow toddlers/preschool students to explore speech and cognitive thinking while learning new words! Interactive vocabulary activities such as this, equip teachers to TELL, SHOW, and HELP students expand their understanding and interaction.
What Will Students Learn/Practice?
- Understand new vocabulary words associated with "Things At Home."
- Expand speech and communication
- Match verbal words to pictures/objects (this is an important early cognitive skill)
- Associate words with the category, "Things at Home."
- Attend to an interactive activity
How Can You Use These Interactive Cards?
- Speech & Communication Therapy
- Vocabulary Development Instruction
- Small Groups
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Activity Centers
- Speech Circles
- Intervention Groups
- Lesson Reinforcement
- Just For Fun!
What Do You Get?
--> Please download the PREVIEW for pictures and more information.
- Direction Card
- 8 Interactive Activity Cards (color)
- 8 Interactive Activity Cards (black & white)