These interactive vocabulary puzzles allow toddlers/preschool students to explore speech and cognitive thinking while learning new words! Interactive vocabulary activities such as this equip teachers to TELL, SHOW, and HELP students expand their understanding and interaction.
What Will Students Learn/Practice?
- Understand new vocabulary words associated with "shapes."
- Expand speech and communication
- Match verbal words to pictures/objects (this is an important early cognitive skill)
- Associate shape names with pictures of the matching shape.
- Attend to an interactive activity
How Can You Use These Interactive Cards?
- Teach Geometry Skills (2-D shapes)
- Speech & Communication Therapy
- Vocabulary Development Instruction
- Small Groups
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Activity Centers
- Speech Circles
- Intervention Groups
- Lesson Reinforcement
- Just For Fun!
What Do You Get?
--> Please download the PREVIEW for pictures and more information.
- Direction Card
- 8 Interactive Activity Puzzles (color)
- 8 Interactive Activity Puzzles (black & white)