This Interactive Vocabulary Review engages your students in word play activities that help them to deeply process new vocabulary words. This set of 100 words was selected by Merriam-Webster as words that are important to Middle School and cross all disciplines.
Included in this product...
* Flash card set that you can reproduce for each student.
* Word Wall Words
* Interactive Powerpoint that includes 4 different review activities with teacher instructions in the notes section.
1. Talk-A-Mile-A-Minute! Students partner up and try to get each other to say the words on the screen!
2. Would You? In this partner activity, students are asked open ended questions that include 2 of their vocabulary words and must explain their opinion.
3. How Many Words Can You Find? In this activity students work with a partner or group to find as many words as they can that relate to the given category. Students must explain their answers.
4. Trio Tournament! In this review activity students have the following roles: Quiz Master, Contestant, ans Score Keeper and students try to get as many words correct in 3 minutes. Roles rotate so that each student gets a turn at each role!