Looking for a fun way to engage your kids during your sessions? This a hands on, interactive book that targets positional term vocabulary, increases MLU, works on following directions, and builds listening skills!
This interactive workbooks comes with 10 pages of positional term prompts to work on with your students!
There is a winter scene on each page. At the top of each picture, there is a prompt. Read the prompt to your student and have them search for the picture to find the answer. Once they come up with the answer, have them choose the correct picture and place it onto the page. After they adhere the picture on, model the answer sentence for them and have them repeat. Encourage them to independently use that sentence structure to answer by the end of the book.
Assembly is easy!
- Print pages 1-14 in color one-sided
- Cut pages 1-12 along the bottom black line **NOTE** Keep page 13 intact, this will serve as the last page of your book and serve as the picture holder for the pictures located on page 14
- Cut out pictures on page 14
- Laminate all pages and pictures
- Use velcro to adhere the pictures to the place holders on page 13 and onto each answer box
- Staple, hole punch, bind along the top to create a book that opens vertically
Follow my store for more TOD & SLP resources along with future freebies and fun language activities!
Check out my instagram @StressedOutTeacher to stay up to date with my most recent posts on activities, materials and therapy ideas!