Interactive Notebooks, Opinion Writing
This 181 page interactive notebook for opinion writing includes 36 detailed Common Core Lessons. The lessons are divided into 9 sections:
1. Introduction to Opinions
2. Planting Seeds
3. Word Work
5. Anchor Charts
7. Record of Writing
8. The 6-Traits and Opinions
9. The Writing Process and Opinions
The main goal of the notebook is for students to explore opinions as writers.
Included in this resource are:
* A list of 36 Common Core Opinion Writing lessons with standards for grades 2-6 attached
* 36 detailed teacher lessons
* Several Real-Life examples from the writing notebook
* Teacher and student directions for each section of the notebook
* Notebook tabs for each section
* Table of Contents notebook pages
* Writing log sheet to glue into the notebooks
* Graphic organizers, foldables, mini lesson student pages, and independent work pages for writing notebook lessons
* Several publishing Paper options
Please download the free preview to see more.
Copyright © 2014 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.