Interactive book for WHO questions & actions
Also included in
- Grab these 4 bestselling interactive books for teaching wh- questions altogether in a BUNDLE that saves you 20%! You basically get one book (chock full of language skills) for FREE! WHY USE INTERACTIVE BOOKS?1) Teaching the vocabulary of "what, who, where, when" and teaching children how to answerPrice $14.48Original Price $18.10Save $3.62
Interactive books are a must for teaching concepts; this one has 29 language tasks! Students with language delays have trouble with abstract WH- words, but this book can drive the concepts home. It's useful and engaging for non-speaking children, autistic students, visual learners, kinesthetic learners, and children with high energy!
As a ⭐BONUS⭐ this download comes with a handy teaching tool to teach HOW to answer WHO questions!
⭐ DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK!
- uses relatable and diverse characters engaging in familiar activities
- often prompts the child to point to something on the page or perform an action
- has pages that require students to tell the answer verbally OR children who are non-speaking can physically “give” or adhere the answer to the book by choosing the appropriate image from the 12 moveable picture choices.
- Unlike some interactive books, students cannot rely on matching to interact with this book.
- Comes with detailed directions for use and assembly!
► The goal is to get the child to pair the picture with a verbal response. If the child does not offer a verbal response, model it for him/her. The repetitive nature of this book is likely to eventually shape an expressive response.
Your modeling is key! Even if the child seems to just be guessing, your repetitive modeling can drive the concept home!
► Easter and Spring Interactive Book | WH Questions and Concepts
► School Interactive Books Bundle | for WH- questions & language skills
► Interactive Book Bundle | Seasons and Holidays
► Interactive Book about Puppies | WH-questions and Basic Concepts
►Interactive book | Teach & Practice answering WHAT questions
⚫ Find more from me at my ➔ Website ➔ TpT ➔ IG ➔ FB ➔ YouTube ➔ Free Resource Library ➔ Pinterest