Also included in
- This bundle includes the Interdental and Lateral Lisp Assessment and the /s/ and /z/ Articulation Cards for you to do an evaluation of a child's speech sounds and use the flashcards for speech therapy.Interdental and Lateral Lisp AssessmentThe informal assessment is designed to identify whether a ch$22.00$25.00Save $3.00
This informal assessment is designed to identify whether a child has an interdental or lateral production of the /s/, /s/ blends, /z/, /sh/, /ch/, /j/, /t/, /d/, /l/ or /n/ sounds, which are the sounds most commonly affected by the incorrect positioning of the tongue. This is a great tool to use in addition to your regular speech sound assessments and/or orofacial myofunctional disorders such as a tongue thrust swallow to check which sounds and positions are affected.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- Single word pictures for initial, medial and final position of /s/, /s/ blends, /z/, /sh/, /ch/, /j/, /t/, /d/, /l/ or /n/ sounds
- 3 picture scenes (space scene, underwater scene and beach scene) to elicit a conversational speech sound sample, specifically targeting alveolar and fricative sounds in all positions
- Easy to use score sheets to mark if the word was produced with an interdental or lateral production, correct production or a space is provided to note down any other productions heard
- Summary score sheets to tally up the results and use it to plan your therapy or to quickly and easy show parents, teachers or other professionals which sounds are said correctly or incorrectly
- Instructions on how to administer the assessment
- Examples of how to complete the score sheets and summary sheets
⭐ Multisyllable Words for Speech and Literacy Practice
⭐ Syllable Monsters - CV & VC Level Speech Sound Practice
If you enjoy this product, please leave positive feedback to gain credits which you can use towards future purchases!
Click here to connect with me on Facebook
Click here to connect with me on Instagram