Do you need a way to quickly assess your students' interests, attitudes, and learning styles? Try these 14 easy to use questionnaires to get to know your students preferences right away. Students will enjoy completing these simple and cute surveys. You can use the information gathered to plan your instruction and gauge how students enjoy certain lessons and/or activities. Can be used a pre- and post-assessments for individual units. This type of assessment also helps students to build self-awareness and strengthen independent learning skills.
1. School Feelings Survey (2 pages)
2. Reading Feelings Survey (1 page)
3. Writing Feelings Survey (1 page)
4. Math Feelings Survey (2 pages)
5. Science Feelings Survey (1 page)
6. Social Studies Feelings Survey (1 page)
7. Specials Feelings Survey (1 page)
8. Reading Interest Inventory (2 pages)
9. Product Survey Inventory (2 pages)
10. Field Trip Feelings Survey (1 page)
11. Behavior Self-Assessment
12. Learning Style Inventory (2 pages)
13. Write in your own questions (2 pages)
14. Parent Survey about Children's Feelings about School (2 pages)
***This product has been updated and includes 4 additional surveys.