This resource should be used to help you learn more about your students.
Download Preview File
Download the preview file for a full view of this resource. Please view the preview file prior to purchasing so there are no surprises. Ensure that it is appropriate for your grade level prior to purchasing.
Resource is 4 pages long and contains 20 questions:
1. What do you like best about school?
2. What do you like least about school?
3. What three characteristics would you want to see in your teacher?
4. What classroom job would you like?
5. What do you need to be successful?
6. What do you like about your friends?
7. What is the best advice that you give yourself?
8. What can you teach others to do?
9. How do you behave in the classroom and why?
10. What is your favorite activity?
11. To what clubs, teams or organizations do you belong?
12. What type of stories (books, programs, movies) do you prefer?
13. With whom do you live?
14. What are you expected to do at home (chores)?
15. What one thing would you purchase if you could and why?
16. How do you handle your homework?
17. What do you like to do when you are alone?
18. What is your goal for this year?
19. What do you want to be when you become an adult?
20. What one thing do you want your teacher to know about you?
Related Products & Bundles
Student Interest Inventory Prompts
About Jason's Online Classroom
Sign up for our EMAIL NEWSLETTER
to receive important news, product announcements, and special deals and promotions. If you like the products in our store, make sure to FOLLOW US
by clicking the STAR at the top of my home page to be eligible to win a $25 TpT Gift Certificate every month. Check out Jason's Online Classroom
on the web for news articles, blogs, teaching resources, online educational courses, entertainment, and much more. Visit our page on FACEBOOK
for exclusive giveaways. Join our 40+ Collaborative PINTEREST
Boards with amazing resources pinned from hundreds of teachers from across the nation and abroad.
Copyright © Jason’s Online Classroom. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
We really do care about each of our customers and we make sure we do everything in our power to provide you with quality resources. Thank you so much for shopping with us.