This semester course bundle includes 5 units of teaching material plus beginning and ending class management for the Interior Design 1 course. All of the information is included within the power points and/or you can use the textbook.
The daily power points are complete with material and information to guide your lecture and the notes in the workbook but, if you want to supplement with a textbook, this is the one that is referenced. Residential Housing and Interiors.
**A detailed and day by day scope and sequence map is included.
You will find that EACH unit will contain:
*5+ Lesson power points with information, picture samples,
activities, and student assignment samples. There are not
lesson plans to go with these power points, but presentation
slides have notes written in.
* 5+ Unit activities and assignments
* a Unit study guide (answer are found within the power points)
* a Unit student portfolio assignment guide
* daily Unit bell quizzes with answer key
* a Unit test
* a Unit workbook rubrics
* End of year course review study guide
* 2 End of year final projects with rubrics