The ESL Intermediate Level Reading/Writing Course Description, Book list , Assessments, Curriculum Guide, and Instructional Plans Packet
This packet is designed for secondary and college level ESL classroom use. It includes the following:
1. ESL Intermediate Level Course Description and Expectations: Great guide for writing course descriptions that need to be submitted to administration, students and or parents,
2. Extensive ESL Intermediate Level Reading/Writing Book list: Over 100 of the best intermediate level ESL books are listed, with links to the books,
3. Step By Step ESL Intermediate Level ESL Reading/Writing Curriculum: Great guide for ESL compliance report writing,
4. ESL Intermediate Level Reading Tests: Great quick classroom assessment tools to identify student reading abilities.
5. Spanish Native Language Literacy Assessment for Classroom Usage: This quiz is used to determine Spanish Students native language proficiency, which is an indicator of English rate of learning.
6. Multiple Intermediate Level ESL Lesson Plans: This includes intermediate ESL lesson plans for, ESL 6-12, College ESL, College Reading, ESL Business, Adult Education ESL and Citizenship. These are great lesson plan samples for evaluations/observations,