This is my intermediate kit that I use with my fourth grade recorder players. It contains three sets:
1. Fingering Chart: low C through high E, including B flat and F sharp
2. Fingering Flashcards: each page is the front/back pair for a flashcard. The front has the note on the staff and the letter name underneath, and the back shows the correct fingering. Contains the notes GABCD
3. BAGCD Flashcards: short patterns on the staff. Notes have letter names written on them to help with early note-reading.
1. Advanced Recorder Flashcards: GABCD/low DE
2. Beginner Recorder Flashcards: BAG (letter names printed on notes)