Simplify your lesson planning and engage your students with these thoughtful, engaging intermolecular forces lessons. A wide variety of interactive resources for students to practice intermolecular forces in many unique ways: a card sort set in a folder for easy storage, mazes that offer a formative way to practice the implications of intermolecular forces in many levels (defining, comparing and applying), and a review question trail to further apply their knowledge of intermolecular forces.
These Bundled Intermolecular Forces resources are set to a 20% discount. This bundle may grow slowly: as Intermolecular Forces resources are added, the price of the bundle will increase accordingly. By purchasing the bundle at the current price, you will receive future resources in this bundle for free.
1. Looking for a flexible way to involve your students in strengthening and connecting their understanding of intermolecular forces? This card sort and application activity asks your students to first sort the intermolecular forces in a structured table, then apply them in multiple situations.
2. - 3 Levels: scaffold intermolecular forces in these 3-leveled engaging, useful worksheet mazes for your students. These mazes address the IMFs of London dispersion forces, dipole-dipole, Hydrogen bond & ion-dipole. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off of it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them in their practice.
3. involve all of your students and get them moving, collaborating, and practicing intermolecular forces in a different way? Students love this active review that gets them moving and trailblazing. It's like a scavenger hunt, but intentional behind where they go next & a self-monitor as they move through the questions.
These Intermolecular ForcesBundle resources are set to a 20% discount. This bundle may grow slowly: as stoichiometric resources are added, the price of the bundle will increase accordingly. By purchasing this bundle at the current price now, you will receive future resources in this bundle for free.
Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" tab above.