Also included in
- Simplify your intermolecular forces lesson planning with these interactive resources for students to practice intermolecular forces in many unique ways: a card sort set in a folder for easy storage - also fully digital, mazes, in print & digital format, that offer a formative way to practice the$12.79$16.00Save $3.21
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$40.86$54.48Save $13.62
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Looking for a no-prep, self-checking intermolecular forces activity for your chemistry students? In print and digital Google Apps format, these interactive, engaging mazes beat worksheet practice any day! Scaffolded mazes vary from defining the intermolecular force, application, and its impact on physical properties. If students veer off a maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes and guide them onward. These mazes are perfect for bell ringers, distance learning, in-class practice, exit/entrance slips, homework or early finishers.
Level 1 - Intermolecular force definitions
- London dispersion forces, dipole-dipole, hydrogen bonding and ion-dipole
Level 2 - Apply the intermolecular force
- Identify which intermolecular force is used as well as polarity of molecules
Level 3 - Impact on physical properties
- Boiling point, surface tension, solubility, viscosity and vapor pressure
✦ This, along with the links below, are available in my costs-savings and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this to see a wide variety of many no-prep, print, and digital inquiry activities, graphic organizers and application ✦
You may also like:
- - Print and digital self-grading and engaging practice
- - Print and digital practice and application
- - print and digital self-checking review
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making products to help you be successful in the classroom, so if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me in the "Ask a Question" or via ChemKateCk@gmail.com.