Here's how it works:
1. The kids choose which country & holiday they would like to learn more about.
2. They do some research.
3. They create a small project to represent what they've learned.
4. On the day of the festival, we set up our room with our projects on display.
5. Half of the class stand by their projects and present while the other half of the class "visits" each
country. The "visiting" half gets to keep track of what country they visit on their "passport."
6. We repeat this process, switching the presenter/visitor roles.
7. Afterwards, we discuss and/or write about our travels around the world!
What you get in this packet:
1. Step by step research and project instructions, including websites that can be used for research.
2. Research Questions to be answered
3. Planning packet with parent information
4. Planning Calendar
5. Passport Application
6. Passport template to be used on the day of the celebration