International Marketing / Global Marketing is a lecture which is covered during International Business Module for bachelor/master level students.
Marketing is a social and managerial process through which individuals and organizations satisfy their needs and objectives via the exchange process. This lecture begins by examining the ways in which marketing managers analyze country market potential in order to develop effective international marketing mix strategies. It reviews the adaptation vs. standardization debate and also considers the rationale for selecting nationally responsive vs. globally integrated marketing strategies. The lecture discusses each of the marketing mix variables from an international perspective and concludes with a note about international e-commerce.
Lecture Learning Objectives:
· Understand a variety of international product policies and their appropriate circumstances
· Discuss the pros and cons of product alterations when deciding between standardized and differentiated marketing programs between countries
· Appreciate the pricing complexities when selling in foreign markets
· Recognize country differences that may necessitate alterations in promotional practices
· Comprehend the different branding strategies companies may employ internationally
· Discern effective practices and complications of international distribution
· Perceive why and how emphasis in the marketing mix may vary among countries
· Anticipate the ways that international marketing segmentation may evolve
In this file you will find:
- 1 International Marketing / Global Marketing Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions and full answer to them with the descriptions and explanations
- 4 Interesting Exercises for Seminar
- 10 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
- 1 folder with useful pictures
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
**Please click on the star above to follow us!