Students will be guided step-by-step to create a creative and comprehensive paragraph about "A Woman I Admire". This is the perfect activity to use during International Women's Day or Women's History Month. The flip books look great on display!
Students may choose to write about a woman they know, an inspiring woman they research, or a woman featured in a classroom read aloud.
Included in the flip book:
1) A Woman I Admire (front cover to colour a picture of their topic)
2) Brainstorm page (space for students to brainstorm)
3) Three Details (students choose their most relevant, important, and interesting ideas)
4) Opening and closing sentences (space to write opening and closing sentence)
5) Success Criteria Checklist
5) My paragraph (students put all their planning together to create a paragraph)
Additionally, I have included a rubric if you wish to provide a level and feedback for this assignment.
I hope you enjoy!