Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
30.77 MB | 7 pages
Let's celebrate March as Women's History Month and let’s talk to our students about women’s achievements. This resource will help you develop your students’ awareness about the impact of women in History. It is quite flexible to work with students from different levels/age groups.
It consists of a powerpoint with 7 slides:
- a brainstorming about the topic with words as a support
- a video about main female figures in the world
- a mini quiz about what the International Women day is about with a reading about its origin and purpose
- other female figures and their inventions to match up
- a quiz about some important events and women (voting, amendment, bills etc.)