Also included in
- This bundle contains 123 printable BUG pages and 88 BUG flashcards: compare and contrast, bug research projects, descriptive writing, brainstorming, nouns, and more. Take a look at the Preview to see sample pages. PRINT: I created PDF versions that you can download on your computer and print for stu$7.00$12.49Save $5.49
32 or pages to help students investigate insects, bugs and spiders:
- the food a bug eats (live plants, dead and decaying matter, other insects),
- how it stays alive (avoiding predation),
- where it lives (air, on or in trees, grass, underground, in or on water),
- how it moves (flying, running, digging, wiggling, swimming),
- how it changes (partial or complete metamorphosis),
- how it contributes to life on the planet (pest or friendly to humans).
Bugs: the ant, aphid, black widow spider, caterpillar, centipede, click beetle, cockroach, cricket, darkling beetle, dragonfly, earthworm, firefly, green stink bug, honeybee, house fly, jumping spider, June bug, ladybug, monarch butterfly, mosquito, moth, pincher bug, praying mantis, roly-poly, scorpion, slug, snail, tarantula, walking stick, water strider, wolf spider, or yellow jacket.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
Take a look at the Preview to see samples of the pages three formats available to you in this packet. If you want more INTERNET RESEARCH packets, then take a look at these packets:
If you would like more on INSECTS and other BUGS, take a look at these:
PowerPoint slideshows on insects and spiders: