Computer Tech Trish gives five basic rules and tips for Internet safety. Display this 8 1/2 by 14 poster in your classroom as an internet safety reminder for students. Use this poster when covering Internet safety rules and practices with students. Topics covered include: stranger safety, personal information, and downloading documents and software.
Suggestions for Classroom Lessons:
1. Ask students to read and create another rule.
2. Ask students to 'self assess' on each of the key rules.
3. Ask students to set one goal for improvement.
4. Ask students to write a reflection on one of the rules.
5. Ask students to role play these rules.
Use the poster in conjunction with the Internet Safety Checklist