Supplemental note-booking pages for the Common Sense Media internet safety lessons. I created these pages to fit into my students' composition notebooks. Lessons included in the Second grade file:
2. My Online Community •NETS•S: 5b, 6a
3. Things for Sale •NETS•S: 1b, 1c, 3a-d, 4c, 5a
4. Show Respect Online •NETS•S: 5a, 5d
5. Writing Emails •NETS•S: 2b, 5a, 5b, 5d
*Common core standard alignment included in the full product download.
Copyright Brittany Washburn. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this file are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art and font credits.
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.