Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Are you teaching the novel Internment by Samira Ahmed? Looking for an engaging and relevant book to hook those reluctant readers? Internment is a perfect contemporary novel to teach and this bundle makes it easy and affordable!
- An anticipation guide to get students excited to read and discuss the novel
- An introductory lesson to build students' background knowledge
- NO PREP quizzes to make assessments quick for students and to make grading painless for you
- Reading questions to hold students accountable for their reading and to draw their attention to important plot points and character development
- A 40-page reading journal and workbook that will challenge students to write evidence-based responses regularly while also providing fun, Internment-themed paper activities
- A social justice leaflet mini-research project, inspired by The White Rose which is referenced in the novel, to let students practice social justice in an authentic way.
Please review each of these resources separately before purchase. Each includes an in-depth preview.
You may also want to check out my Social Justice Analysis Graphic Organizer. You can use it to analyze the internment of Muslim-Americans throughout the novel.
Want to teach a social justice literature circle? Check out my Black Lives Matter & Social Justice Lit Circle Unit Bundle! Internment can be added as a fourth social justice novel option!
: Download each resource from its individual sales page to get access. Downloading your "bundle" from this page will only give you access to resources not stored on Google.