Task cards are fantastic for scavenger hunts, races and differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of task cards focuses on using mean, median, and mode
to interpret charts. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has charts and questions. The other set of cards has solutions to match. This set includes:
- regular-sized task cards
- notebook-sized task cards for interactive notebooks
- a student response sheet and
- an answer key.
These questions review common core concept: 6.SP.A.3.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice
and for differentiation. Intermix with other exponent activities for a deeper understanding.
Also available as part of a Full year of 6th Grade Math Practice and Review Bundle
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- 12 identical small notebook cards for INBs
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Statistics resources include:
- Mean, Median, Mode - Inquiry, Notes and Practice for INB on Mean, Median, Mode
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range Activity - Math Detective
- Mean, Median and Mode Task card Activity for Scavenger Hunts and more
- Interpret Charts with Mean, Median and Mode Task Card Activity
- Statistics: Project based learning for mean, median, and mode
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.