These interactive notebook pages are Common Core aligned for 4th and 5th grades. Each interactive notebook page has an easy to cut out "I Can" statement, interactive notes page, and an additional teaching point statement inspired by Lucy Caulkins' Reading Workshop lessons. These pages can be used with any fiction novel. The pages were designed as part of my interpretation (theme) unit book study.
- Purpose & Focus of the Unit
- Book Suggestions (4th & 5th Grade Level)
- Parent Letter Introducing the Unit
- 4th Grade Common Core "I Can" Notebook Headers
- 5th Grade Common Core "I Can" Notebook Headers
- Teaching Points Aligned to the Reader's Workshop Model
- 11 Interactive Notebook pages
- Teacher Examples
* There are 39 teacher friendly pages in this product
Interactive notebook pages included in this pack are:
- Big Ideas Chart
- Learning Lessons Triangle Tabs
- Revising our Ideas Accordion
- Ideas Live in More than One Story Flapbook
- Thinking Stems Flipbook
- Comparing Novels Flipbook Venn Diagram
- Organizing Texts Chart
- Symbols Multilevel Flipbook
- Repetition Two Door Matchbook
- Point of View Sunglasses
Please see the preview for example interactive notebook pages.
If you have any questions please contact me at MsAPlusTeacher@gmail.com.
Hope these can help your Reader's Workshop or Interactive Notebooks! Please leave a comment after your purchase! Thanks!