Two sets of digital task cards for Interpreting Charts
make it easy to differentiate. These cards include the following chart types:
- line graphs
- column graphs
- pie charts
- stem-and-leaf plots
- Venn diagrams
- tree diagrams.
Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. This set is great for assessment.
This set of digital task cards includes:
- 8 digital task cards (24+ questions) on interpreting 2 different versions
-- Version A has drag and drop solutions
-- Version B has no solutions
- Editable task card for teacher to add additional questions
- Teacher's guide for setting up
- Answer keys for both sets
Statistics resources include:
- Mean, Median, Mode - Inquiry, Notes and Practice for INB on Mean, Median, Mode
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range Activity - Math Detective
- Mean, Median and Mode Task card Activity for Scavenger Hunts and more
- Interpret Charts with Mean, Median and Mode Task Card Activity
- Statistics: Project based learning for mean, median, and mode
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.