Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.09 MB | 11 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard HS.S-ID.7. They will interpret the slope (rate of change) and the intercept (constant term) of a linear model in the context of the data. Students look at examples of data and are guided through finding the slope and intercept using various strategies. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 5 links to instructional videos or texts
• 2 links to practice quizzes or activities
• Definitions of key terms, such as intercept and slope
• Examples of how to solve for slope and intercept
• A quiz with five multiple choice word problems
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• A review of key terminology
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities on certain parts of the standard, such as identifying the y-intercept
• Links to video tutorials for students struggling with certain parts of the standard, such as switching the slope and y-intercept