Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.95 MB | 35 pages
This is an entire bundle with practice using the French Interrogation words or question formation.
1. Powerpoint notes. This powerpoint is put together well with bullet points, examples, and things showing up on different clicks. It includes intonation, est-ce que, and inversion.
FOUND HERE: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Interrogative-Notes-Powerpoint-1477437
2. French trivia questions activity
This is an online scavenger hunt activity for students to practice the interrogative/question words in French. There are twelve different questions ranging from "Who is the President" to "How many dwarfs are in Snow White". Each answer has one letter circled which they can use at the bottom to spell out a final clue. I generally give them extra credit if they can solve the final clue.
3. A matching activity where students match qui, que, ou, etc to what the likely response is. There are two sets on one sheet. At the bottom they are encouraged to then write the sentences that would illicit such responses.
4. Two separate (and different) worksheets that have students practicing question formation. Each sheet has a short story that uses simple vocabulary. They are asked to write one question of each type (who, what, etc) from each story.
5. A question rotation activity. This activity has students practicing the interrogative in French. They will have practice with question formation and question answering for the question types of who, what, when, where, why and how. They will read short stories (about 6-8 sentences long) and write different types of questions as well as respond to classmates' questions.
Included in download:
1. 6 different poste sheets for each station
2. Packet for students to record their unknown words, questions, and responses
6. A warmup activity where students are given a sentence and must write questions of different types about the sentence.
7. A quiz for students to assess their knowledge of the different question types. There are three different paragraphs (in easy to read French.. even readable for late French 1). Each paragraph has nine different questions that go with it. This can be adjusted where you remove the questions and have them write questions instead of answering them.