Not the most exciting worksheets, but absolutely ESSENTIAL practice for one of the hardest structures for ESL students to grasp - question formation. Plenty of practice exercises to drill structure and verb changes in questions.
Intended for use with Mover - Flyers level children and teens. A1.
Page 1 / First worksheet
- Reminder of most commonly used interrogatives
- Gap fill to complete questions
- Writing: Answer the questions from the gap fill
- Students ask and answer questions with a partner
Page 2 and 3 / Second worksheet
- Change affirmative sentences into questions.
- Colour coded to show how different verbs behaved when being used as a question. (to be, to have, can, past simple and verbs which don't require an auxilary)
Lots of examples, lots of practice!