Interrupting Chicken Activities Self Control Activities
Also included in
- Did your school just adopt the new HMH Into reading 1st grade reading curriculum? Are you looking for an Into Reading 1st grade supplement to keep your students engaged, enjoy learning and BREEZE through their comprehension assessments? This HMH reading 1st grade bundle will get you and your studentPrice $69.95Original Price $115.99Save $46.04
- Craft activity and Tri-fold for each week of HMH Into Reading First Grade Module 8.Each Week Includes:•One Comprehension Craft that aligns with a MyBook Story•One Comprehension Tri-fold that aligns with a MyBook StoryFor the following stories from Module 8:Interrupting Chicken (This story only has ePrice $9.00Original Price $11.99Save $2.99
- Are you building classroom community and inclusion? Searching for a social emotional learning curriculum that is hands on? Learning social emotional skills through books and read alouds is perfect for our kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade students. Books help our young primary students connect thesePrice $20.00Original Price $36.49Save $16.49
A book companion for Interrupting Chicken by David Ezra Stein. Packed full of activities, crafts, and worksheets that teach students the important social skill to not interrupt. Get maximum engagement with a comprehensive story structure craft, A Little Red chicken manners craft and so much more!
If you have purchased my Into Reading 1st Grade Tri-fold and Comprehension Growing Bundle you already have access to this!
This Pack Includes:
- Interrupting Chicken Comprehension Story Structure Craft
- Cut and Paste Sequence of Events Interrupting Chicken Worksheet
- Retell Poster in color/ b/w for Interrupting Chicken
- Mystery 100 Chart Picture of Little Red Chicken
- Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram
- Craft and Writing for Manners activity for I won't be an interrupting chicken...
- Comprehension Tri-fold to fill out about the story
- Color by Code for words from Interrupting Chicken
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.