The INTERVENTION COACH WORKBOOK provides a single Excel workbook with 11 different spreadsheets to support a school based interventionist or intervention coach. I have been developing and using this workbook for three years. When I get to school each day, the first thing I open on my computer is the INTERVENTION COACH WORKBOOK. This puts all data I could possibly need at my fingertips.
Perfect for coaches, administrators, or interventions that are new to intervention, looking for great ways to keep data stored and organized, or looking for a structure to guide intervention tasks.
With 11 spreadsheets, there is a structure for almost any data you would need to collect including:
• Individual Interventions: keep track of all of the 1-on-1 interventions occurring in your school.
• Behavior Interventions: monitor all students that require behavior support but may not need an office referral.
• Assessment Certification/Training Log: record CBM, Strategy, or Program training all in one place. This is great evidence that teachers providing interventions are highly trained.
• Family Communication Log: Record all family contacts, meetings, and attempts for documentation (may be needed for next steps).
• Teacher Checklist: Easy way to monitor completion of a school wide survey, recommendations, schedule changes, CBM trainings etc.
• Instructional Fidelity Record: Record all intervention observations with dates, programs, strategies, etc.
• Intervention Team Schedule: Full-day schedule for all intervention members on one page. Great to see if an interventionist has space for new groups/tasks or has enough planning/lunch time.
• Intervention Coach Meeting Log: Record details about all meetings attended by coach for evidence of attendance (district, SBDM, administrative, teacher/student meetings, etc.
• Incoming Student Record: Ensure all data has arrived and/or been collected on incoming students.
• Progress Monitoring Fidelity and SPS Log: List and review all Progress Monitoring groups and tools for appropriateness and correctness (i.e. start score, goal, etc.). Once established list, use tool to monitor Progress Monitoring Fidelity and complete a trend analysis in the same process.
• Tier 3 Student List and Relevant Data: Record all data on screenings, tiers, start/end dates, etc. on each Tier 3 students. This ensures any missing data (i.e. vision screenings) are completed before a student gets too far in Tier 3 interventions.
Follow the YouTube link in the preview document or below to view the INTERVENTION COACH WORKBOOK PREVIEW AND TUTORIAL