Are you applying for teaching positions at the Elementary Level?
This product is 21 pages of support for you as you prepare and interview for classroom teaching positions, special education positions, AIS positions, Title 1 positions (Reading and Math), long term substitute positions, and paraprofessional positions.
The Interview Packet includes:
- Tips and information on preparing for your interview
- Important information to know during your interview
- 20 sample questions with tips, suggestions, and important information included for each of the questions
- Information about writing samples and example writing prompts
- Important key words and acronyms you should know
I would like to explain my credentials and rationale for creating this interview packet. I am certified to teach Elementary Education, Special Education, and Reading. I have Masters Degrees in both Special Education and Literacy. I am Nationally Board Certified in Literacy: Early-Middle Childhood. I have worked in 4 different school districts and have been on many different interview teams. These experiences have given me a unique opportunity to be an interviewee and interviewer in different states and different districts. I created this Interview Packet to help support new teachers, current teachers, or returning teachers in the process of interviewing for a teaching position.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Thank you for taking the time to consider this product and good luck interviewing!