Also included in
- This bundle of no prep resources is great to have on hand for those days throughout the school year when you need an engaging reading or writing lesson and don't have any planning time. The no prep activities included are:1. 6 Reading Scavenger HuntsStudents go on a scavenger hunt or word hunt. T$14.00$22.25Save $8.25
This no prep interview a friend activity makes a great back to school ice breaker or a team builder for any time during the school year. Students will think about what they want to know about their classmate and what questions they could ask before interviewing them. Then, students use the information they got from the interview to complete several reflection activities.
This interview a classmate activity includes:
- A brainstorming page to help students think about what sorts of questions they might ask their classmate
- Possible student interview questions
- A question and answer note taking page for the interview
- 3 reflection activities to help students reflect on the activity and think show what they learned about their classmate
- a grading rubric
This interview a friend activity can be repeated over and over again with different partners and is ideal for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade classrooms.
Check out the preview to see exactly what is included in this no prep back to school resource.