This unit looks at aspects of the design process and includes assessment items leading up to a major project.
To do this we investigate:
• the design-process model of discover, define, develop and deliver
• research and information gathering
• the creative process from ideas and drafting through to prototype
• conduct a mini project
• persuasive visual statements – visual communication, aspects of image communication and typographic hierarchy
• implement a major project utilising the design-process model.
Both projects include assessment criteria.