The document is uploaded as a Word doc so you may alter to fit your instruction/jigsaw method.
These are the instructions at the top of the document:
1. You will be assigned a color. Find your designated text section based on the assigned color. You must stick with your color to avoid repetition of vocabulary and to ensure that all of the text is reviewed.
2. Choose two unfamiliar words from your assigned reading and complete number 1 and 2 for the first and center column. At this point, do not complete the “Definition” column.
3. Find a partner of the same color. Discuss your information. Help each other improve your explanation of “Meaning in Context,” but do not take notes.
4. Form a group of FOUR DIFFERENT colors.
5. Each color shares his two words and contextual meaning while other group members take notes and fill first two columns with each word next to a number until everyone completes the first two columns for all 8 words.
6. Go to dictionary.com to complete the last column.